Questionnaire for ongoing SNS JU R&I projects
This questionnaire has been generated by the SNS OPS CSA project with the main goal of capturing the data for the SNS JU program Key indicators from the ongoing SNS JU R&I projects (operational for at least 1 year = Call 1 Projects). These indicators are based on capturing the achieved progress in each of the SNS projects and consolidating the results to facilitate the progress tracking of the SNS JU program as a whole and, specifically, to allow the preparation of relevant JU monitoring reports. This information may also be used to assist with the dissemination of project/program results, liaise with appropriate external stakeholders, and host/organize relevant events.
The consolidated information will be shared with the SNS organisational bodies including the Governing Board, Steering Board, Technology Board and Working Groups, to assist with progress tracking and the identification of potential synergies between SNS projects (according to interest).
The results of this questionnaire will also be shared with all SNS projects and the key findings and insights will be presented in a dedicated webinar and published in a public Deliverable of the SNS OPS project.
Your input is extremely important for the SNS programme as a whole, and we appreciate the time taken to fill in and deliver this information!
- The questions have been organised into two parts to help both the projects and the program level reporting
- First, please download the excel template for reporting below and fill in your project details for each of the questions. The format is chosen so that the tables should be useful for your project periodic reporting as well. Information regarding details such as event/publications/contributions names, titles, links, etc. should be provided in this excel sheet.
- Please add the name of your project to the excel file name and have it completed and ready to upload via the provided link at the end of this questionnaire.
- Then please complete the on-line questionnaire, by providing the numerical values requested, and upload your completed Excel Report.
- You may use the text-box underneath each question (in the online questionnaire) to provide clarifications or other comments. (please don’t try to give reporting details via the text boxes).
Comment: We appreciate that you may not have available all the requested information, but please fill in the excel-sheet on a best-effort basis.
Note: Question 10 introduces the concept of “replicability” of use cases and the excel tool linked here allows this to be assessed as a number (for comparative purposes only). Please download this tool to assess the replicability level of your Trials or Pilots and if there are any questions or concerns, there is a contact email address for help within the excel.
All data collected will be handled in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines. The SNS OPS team will use the data collected for analytical purposes and for preparing reports on the performance of the SNS JU as a whole. Any project that contributes data to the SNS progress assessment will have the right to access their data and correct inaccuracies.